One Day Workshop
Podcasting is the fastest growing way to reach and engage your customer base. On-demand audio programmes have seen an explosion in popularity, and with Google throwing its weight behind promoting podcast content, this is only set to increase.
Brands of all sizes and individuals across the globe are using this exciting medium to engage fans and customers and to build new audiences.
But how do you start a podcast?
And how do you make sure your audio content is easy to find and good enough to share?
Our day-long training course in Cardiff will help you focus on how podcasts can help your business by:
- Attracting new customers
- Engaging loyal customers
- Standing out amongst your competitors
- Becoming a key part of your marketing and content strategy
- Providing you with quality content that you can repurpose across your existing marketing channels
- Giving you hands-on experience on how to start and maintain a successful podcast
Sound good? Book now for an early bird discount.
Who should attend:
No podcasting knowledge or experience is necessary.
It’s ideal for:
- Marketing Professionals
- PR professionals
- Small business owners
- People wanted to start a successful podcast
What you’ll learn
You will leave feeling confident with a solid grounding in the basics including:
- Understanding how podcasts fit into the landscape of your industry
- How podcasts could help you and/or your business
- What you need to make a podcast
- How to make your podcasts
- How to distribute your podcasts
- How to find and build an audience
- How to integrate your podcast into your marketing and content strategy
Interested? Book now for an early bird discount.
This is a fun, interactive day packed with practical demonstrations and activities. We want to make sure you get the most out of the course and leave with as many new skills as possible, so places are limited to 10.
The cost of the course includes:
- Full day training with company founder, Steve Austins – former Editor of BBC Radio Wales, and a radio professional for over 20 years, and now Director at Bengo Media.
- All day refreshments
- Electronic course notes
- Online resources and templates to help you on your podcasting journey
We recommend this course for sole traders, small business owners, marketing, PR and communications representatives and individuals with an interest in communicating with a wider audience.
Convinced? Book now for an early bird discount.
On the day, please bring with you:
- A smartphone
- A laptop or tablet (if you have one)
- A pair of headphones that fit into either your phone or laptop
- Your charging equipment
We also offer this course as in-house training at your business premises on a date of your choice. Please contact us to discuss our bespoke training options.
Podcast 101 is Bengo Media’s one-day training course that covers everything you need to know about starting a podcast for your brand / business. Book your place now for an early bird discount.